The Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 (“Law on Privacy and Data Protection”) requires that detailed information shall be supplied to all subjects whose data are processed. Therefore, we hereby inform you that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the said legislation.
1. Personal data supplied by you by filling in the form shall be used exclusively for administration purposes, with aims regarding the right fulfilment of business relation that we could establish with you.
2. We will use your data both manually and with the electronic means aid, in the respect of the conditions of the law.
3. The provision of personal data is compulsory for the proper compliance of the service and any refusal to supply such data lead to failure of the relationship.
4. The personal data will not be disclosed to any third parties, nor will it be circulated.
5. All rights as provided by art. 7 of the above mentioned Legislative Decree are reserved to you, and therefore you are allowed to obtain a confirmation of the existence of your data in our records, which shall be made available to you in an intelligent way. In compliance with the law, it is your right to require any amendments, updating, corrections, completion and full cancellation or blockage of the data, as the case may be.
Under Articles 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 Oltrelingua Language Services provides users with the following information about the cookies used.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that websites visited send to the user’s device, where they are stored before being sent back to the same websites during the next visit. Theri purpose is to improve the user’s navigation.
The types of cookies we use
The cookies used on this website are descibed below.
Tchnical cookies are used to provide better customer service by keeping track of your selections, such as language or account information. These are essential because they allow the website to function correctly. For exemple, they keep you connected while browsing the site without having to log-in each time you open a new page.
You can disable the cookies through the browser’s setting menu. Please note, however, that, once turned off, the site may lose some of the features that simplify user browsing.